This is highly experimental build of QMPlay2 for Android. It supports only ARMv7 CPUs! It is only for fun, not for daily use!
- No system integration (e.g. no control panel on lock screen, screen turns off during playback).
- Video is not hardware accelerated (no hardware decoding).
- LibASS is disabled, so OSD and subtitles won't be displayed.
- Poor touch screen support (only zoom on pinch gesture).
- Taglib is disabled, so tag editor is unavailable.
- Currently only English language is available.
- Sound may stutter (sound uses OpenSLES).
- FileDialog windows are very inconvenient.
At first run, most of the dock-widgets are hidden (e.g. Equalizer, Radios). Use system menu to show what you want.
If you still want to download, install and test QMPlay2 on Android, click here